BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Own Wisdom Quote :)

"Learning something new is a challenge, but when you overcome a task, you get the greatest reward of all: Knowledge (Leyba, Cassandra)!"

     If today was my last day of my short life, I believe that this quote would be able to sum up pretty much everything that I have learned. Learning something new really is a new challenge because when you are being taught something that you have no idea how it works you, usually don't understand it, at that moment. If you are willing to live your life the way that you want to live it, then you have to be able to take on the new challenges that come along with it. In my life, I have learned that learning something new, has it's advantages and it's disadvantages, but when you overcome a task then you really do get the best award of all: Knowledge. When you have a task that you want to accomplish, because in your life you will have many goals that you want to accomplish, and when you do accomplish them then you get the knowledge of actually accomplishing it. 

     I think that this quote can apply to a lot of people because it applied to me through my years of school. When I first came into high school, my freshmen year was easy enough for me to get straight A's and pass that year. When I got to my sophomore year I struggled a lot to keep my grades up. The class that I struggled a lot in was geometry. Through the first semester I passed with a C. Learning something new, was a new challenge for me, and I think that I was making it harder then it was. Then when I started to stand up and ask my teacher for help, I then had a new task. The new semester was going much better for me, since we start back at a A, I had my chance to keep it that way. Now it's almost the end of the year and I have managed to keep my grade up to a B. Once I overcame my task, I got the knowledge of overcoming that task, and now I know the math. 

     In life you are going to go through many different obstacles, and you are going to go through many new challenges. Some might be harder then others, and at times you might want to give up, but when you have that courage and strength to overcome that new challenge, you will have the knowledge that comes along with the challenge. Through my life I have faced many different obstacles, and I do admit that I have given up on some of them, but I do regret not facing that challenge. There has been obstacles that I have had faced that I have stood up to and faced them. No one says that life is going to be easy but you just have to stand up, be yourself, and take those challenges as a step forward in life.


 

0 comments: