BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

Moment of Bravery


     When I think back, when I had a moment of bravery, I can honestly say that I am not the bravest person, and I don't think that I have had my moment of bravery yet. I know that there were many times that came my way, for me to be brave, but I am not the kind of person to just speak my mind. I like to think about what I want to say before it's said, and think about the consequences before hand. I am not the kind of person to be in the middle of major problems, and the center of attention. I would rather stand back and let other people take the spot light. I'm the shy girl that likes to keep my thoughts to myself.

     I really like the quote the I chose for my bravery quote because I think that it explains my courage very well. The quote that I chose, to me means, that not everyone has to be brave, every single day, but they still have another day to bring that bravery out. This quote describes me because I am one of those people who has the little voice that keeps waiting for tomorrow for her bravery to take a stand.

      Bravery to me, is something that everyone does have within them, but sometimes it doesn't always come out. Everyone can be brave in their own way. It can be the smallest things, like standing up to someone when your being pushed around, to the biggest things like standing up to an adult, when you don't like how your being treated. then I am being brave I don't have the best bravery, and I think that the biggest bravery situation that I have been through is telling a friend that I don't like the way that she was treating me.


     I found another quote that I think is a really good quote about bravery, because it is so true. Having bravery doesn't always mean that you need to stand up, and speak whenever you don't like how something is going. To have courage and bravery you have to understand that you can't speak your mind at any time that you would like to, you have understand that there is a time and a place for everything. At times you can speak your mind whenever you want, but to be the brave person that you are you have to have the courage to sit down and listen to what others have to say.

    

0 comments: