BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Diego Rivera

This painting was painted my the famous painter Diego Rivera. When I first saw this painting the things that were going through my mind was the hard work and effort that women had to put into their days so that their family could survive. When I look at the painting and see the effort and hard work that women and children did for themselves and their family, I know that the times that we're living in now are much better and relaxed then the times where EVERYONE had to work and didn't care much for their education. During that time, everyone had to work to help their families, even little children. There are still places where everyone works, and they don't care for their education. I think for the children they should have to go to school because their education is important too. This picture tells a story. A story of a hardworking mother and her children.  

0 comments: